Call for Paper
al-Afkar: Journal for Islamic Studies, ISSN : 2614-4883 (Print), ISSN 2614-4905 (Online)
al-Afkar: Journal for Islamic Studies published by STAI DR. KHEZ. Muttaqien Purwakarta, Faculty of Islamic Studies Wiralodra University, and Association of Secondment Lecturers (Asosiasi Dosen DPK) UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
Focus of al-Afkar, Journal for Islamic Studies is on publishing original empirical research articles and theoretical reviews of Islamic Studies, it covers various issues on the Islamic studies within such number of fields as Islamic Education, Islamic thought, Islamic law, political Islam, and Islamic economics from social and cultural perspectives and content analysis from al-Qur’an and Hadist.
In other than forementioned field in Islamic Studies, al-Afkar, Journal for Islamic Studies also accepts articles which cover the topic on the cross section between Islam Studies and other scientific field, such as sociology, law, economics, and others. The focus is to provide readers with a better understanding about islamic studies and present the developments through the publication of articles and book reviews.
Scope of al-Afkar, Journal for Islamic Studies is specializes in Indonesian Islamic studies in particular, and muslim world studies in general, and is intended to communicate original researches and current issues on the subject. This journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
Call For Paper
al-Afkar: Journal for Islamic Studies invite scholar participations to publish research articles under topic:
Research article submitted to al-Afkar: Journal for Islamic Studies should follow the following guidelines:
- The article has never been published and is the result of research.
- Writen either in English or in Bahasa Indonesia using the standar of academic writing
- the article is written within 5.000 to 6.000 words by appling the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (full note)
- Recommended to write the article using Mendeley Software as its reference management
- the article is submitted online through: http:al-afkar.com
- the article submitted would be categorized into accepted, revised, and rejected.