For 2024 online journal submissions are temporarily closed. Journal registration is done via WhatsApp +62 8231 6484 975 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Since 2023, article submission must be in English or Arabic, otherwise it will be automatically rejected.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Number of Articles of Conceptual Articles 15-20 pages, Research Articles 20 - 25 pages (not including bibliography);
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Authors are strongly advised to use a reference application such as Mendeley to uniform citation format