The paper sent for our redaction will be considered for publication if it meets the following criteria:
- Since 2023, article submission must be in English or Arabic, otherwise it will be automatically rejected.
- It is scientific and focused on the reviews of related problems in Islamic studies. Besides, it must be original and based on the research and contributive literature review for the development of Islamic studies.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 15 words.
- The author does not need to include an academic title.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half-space, A4 paper, 4.500 - 6.000 words (maximum) including abstract and references.
- All submissions must include 100-200 words abstract and 3-5 keywords.
- Paper format:
Introduction: explains the theoretical background, related research, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the article. The literature review shows a “knowledge map” related to the topic of study, provides theories and concepts that can sharpen the analysis and relies on reputable journal articles published no later than the last 10 years.
Research Methods: describes research type, the participants, the materials and the procedures employed in the study such as treatment(s) and data analysis.
Results and Discussion: Results should be clear and concise. Discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Extensive citations and discussion of published literature should be avoided.
Conclusion: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short conclusion section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a discussion or Results and discussion section.
References: References are listed in alphabetical order. Each listed reference is cited in the text, and non-research papers include a major theme, logical development of the theme, author's point of view, implications, inferences, or conclusions.
- The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial content.
- The writing bodynote contains the author’s name, year published, and pages cite or use mendelay, in APA style (American Psychological Association). example: (Iska, 2005: 47).
- List of references alphabetically, chronologically, using Mendeley and choose American Psychological Association (APA) style 7thedition.
- References of your manuscript must be up to date and a minimum of 20 references, and 80% of the references are from primary sources/ journals of international repute) and your reference can be accessed by anyone. Authors are responsible for ensuring that the information in each reference is complete and accurate. All references should be cited within the text; otherwise, these references will be automatically removed.