Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Number of Articles of Conceptual Articles 15-20 pages, Research Articles 20 - 25 pages (not including bibliography);
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Authors are strongly advised to use a reference application such as Mendeley to uniform citation format
al-Afkar: Journal for Islamic Studies is a peer-reviewed national journal, available in online and published online four times a year (January, April, July, and October).. This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the chief editor, the editorial board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher of Faculty of Islamic Studies Wiralodra University